YouTube to MP3 converters is a top option for many as they save video clips in different formats and download videos without affecting its resolution. No wonder why people turn to YouTube to MP3 converter for the past years.
Another advantage of YouTube to MP3 converter is that the service is free. You can listen to one of your favorite songs in your playlist while saving some cash in the long run. You can also use the tools without creating or registering an account. This promotes convenience and increases your safety.
But what are the safe and trusted options you should try?
Below are the 3 best free YouTube to MP3 converter you can ever have this 2020:
Are you searching for a free YouTube to MP3 converter? Don’t look further than SnapDownloader! Available without plans to subscribe, SnapDownloader is safe, well-tailored, and reliable for different Android users out there.
Just like the other platforms over the internet, SnapDownloader lets you convert different types of YouTube videos to MP3 and even MP4, making it a complete and versatile package you deserve in the first place.
What makes it stand out from the rest is that SnapDownloader supports over 900 websites. Apart from YouTube, it is compatible with Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram. It is a multi-purpose tool that you’d enjoy to use throughout the years.
- It allows you to have simultaneous downloads from a wide variety of websites. After downloading videos from YouTube, have a copy of songs from other platforms online.
- It supports up to 8K video resolution without affecting its clarity and accuracy
- It lets you enjoy unlimited conversion or downloads while saving thousands of dollars at the end of the day.
- The interface is not only simple but also easy to navigate. It is ideal for those who are less tech-savvy.
- It comes with an in-app proxy setup tailored for bypassing geo-restrictions.
Another best free YouTube to MP3 converter is iTubeGo. Recognized as an all-in-one tool, iTubeGo is an excellent application that enables you to download music and video in batches.
Although it is named as an MP3 converter, iTubeGo can convert and download files into at least 20 formats. Popular options include FLAC, MP4, and M4A.
Another thing that people love about iTubeGo is its great compatibility. More than YouTube, it supports more than 10,000 websites, including Soundcloud, Facebook, Vimeo, TikTok, and more.
Whether you find fun or interesting videos on FB or IG, iTubeGo is one of the most suitable tools you should use.
- It is developed to download videos in the highest quality resolutions possible.
- Download videos reaching 320 kbps. It is not only fast but also swift, saving your time and reducing hassles.
- It converts videos to different formats without affecting their original quality resolution.
- It can download multiple media as quickly as possible.
- It comes with a built-in YouTube cutter and browser. It is a complete and versatile package you shouldn’t miss.
- The download speed is 10x faster than you have ever expected in the first place.
Perhaps, you have encountered Vidmate online. It’s no surprise as it has been trusted by students, parents, and even professionals.
Designed for Android, Vidmate is an ideal tool for downloading YouTube videos, especially in MP3 format.
Containing a search bar to find for a specific video, Vidmate is easy to use. There’s no prior background or experience required. Also, there are no coding skills needed. If you are less tech-savvy, Vidmate got you covered.
What else? You can have a copy of videos in a wide array of quality. It remains crystal-clear and accurate, taking your experience to the next level.
- The fastest download speed has been associated with its name since availability in the market.
- It supports over 11 languages, including English. So, choose the language of your choice before anything else.
- It is simple to navigate even in mobile programs. You can say bye to hassles and make your experience convenient.
- It is compatible with a wide array of applications such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and more.
- Everyone can use it for free. There are no costs to pay off at the end of the day.
Now, what’s your choice? Whether it’s SnapDownloader, iTubeGo, or Vidmate, you can expect the best and the safest experience at the end of the day.